College Fund Landscaping Scholarship Giveaway – New to 2017
- Annual raffle to eligible customers for three scholarships giveaways
- First ticket drawn – $500 scholarship
- 2nd and 3rd ticket drawn – $250 each
- See below for entry details
- Eligible to all high school, seniors, and all enrolled college students. The scholarship is transferable to any family or friend in any college in the United States. Don’t know any students? We will add the funds to our existing College Fund Landscaping scholarship at the University of North Texas
Our University of North Texas Scholarship – $2250 annually
The College Fund Landscaping Scholarship
- Meet the minimum entrance and continuing academic performance standards of the Department of Management in effect at the time of the award.
- Maintain full-time enrollment at UNT unless they have fewer than twice the number of semester hours required to be full-time remaining in their degree program.
- Maintain at least a 3.25 GPA (If an applicant meeting the GPA requirement is not available at the time of the award, an otherwise qualified applicant with a minimum 3.0 GPA will be selected).
- Major in Enterpreneurship. In the event that no applicant possesses these characteristics, students majoring in Business Management at the University will be eligible for consideration.
- After one year of service all customers are eligible for the drawing.
- Have more services with us, get more entries.
|Fertilization & Weed Control||2|
|All Other Services per $500 spent||2|
|Loyal Customer – each consecutive year of service||2|
Example (Services for Mr. John Scholarship)
|Weekly Lawn Maintenance||2|
|Purchased $1500 stonework install||(3×2) = 6 points|
|Five years of Service||(5×2) = 10 points|
|TOTAL ENTRIES||20 tickets|
*** Award will be paid directly to the bursar’s office at the attending College