Our Comprehensive Lawn Care & Landscaping Program Includes:
Basic Weekly Mowing Program (Mow, Edge, Line Trim & Blow)
- Mow all areas with commercial grade mowers
- Line trim around obstacles in yard (mailboxes, fences, trees, etc)
- Edge concrete areas using a 8 inch steel blade
- Blow all concrete areas
Fertilization and Weed Control
- To maintain a lush and healthy lawn, it is important to make sure the grass is getting the proper nutrients. Our professional fertilization process can insure maximum results. We examine your property thoroughly in order to disperse the correct fertilizer for your type of grass, in the right amount , at intervals that will be most effective. During fertilization we can identify any problem weeds, and take corrective measures to prevent damage and spreading.
Shrub and Bed Maintenance package
- Shrub trimming is scheduled approximately every 8 weeks during the growth season (March - November) and one trimming during December/January for perennials.
- We will hand weed the flower beds during each shrub visit.
- Package customers receive 20% off. The shrub and bed package is billed out at $49.50 per man hour with a $99 minimum charge. One time or on call shrub and bed services are billed out at $59.50 per man hour with a $119 minimum. Regularly scheduled services significantly reduces the amount of time each service takes.
Off Season Service – December - February
- Leaf clean ups from lawn, curb, porches, driveway, and flower beds 3 times per year (December, January, and February).
- These services are billed out at $49.50 per man hour if you are signed up on the regular package with no minimum charged! One time or on call leaf clean ups are billed out at $59.50 per man hour with a $119 minimum.
- Once per year shredded hardwood mulch to all flower beds and tree wells. We use a dark brown mulch installed in 3 cubic foot bags at a rate of 2-3 inches deep. This is billed at $8 per bag. Non package price is $10 per bag. Most homes with builder grade beds in the front only will require 20-30 bags.
- We can provide black mulch or red mulch (2 cubic foot bags) at $8 per bag for complete customers and $10 per bag for on call customers. PLEASE NOTE these bags are TWO cubic foot bags not THREE cubic foot bags. Colored mulch is the same shredded hardwood that has gone through a chemical dying process to achieve the desired color.
*All of the above services are available to basic program customers.
**Sign up for the complete program to maximize efficiency and reduce costs by executing all services on a regimented schedule at our discounted rate. College Fund Landscaping has developed this program over 20 years of experience in the industry. Receive piece of mind and more money in your wallet! Contact us now.